A downloadable game
- Solo play
- The Player takes a running start from the start line towards the 4 boxes ahead.
- Once at the boxes the player must decide which box to jump from.
- Each block represents a different number multiplier for the players score.
- Once the player decides on which block, they then jump from this block to the center square ahead.
- The player takes the Jumping Point and multiplies it by the Landing Point to get the Player Score.
- 4x Multiplier: Requires the player to run up and jump from the 3x square to the 4x square before jumping to the center square.
How To Win:
- Have the highest score based on your jumping point and landing point. (Jumping Point x Landing Point = Player Score)
- Chalk to draw the boards.
- Devin Conlon
- Warren Savage
- Hernani Teixeria